Angular Developer with.Net
Software & Data
We are looking for an experienced technologist to become a member of the MarkitClear development team based in Gurgaon, India. This person will work closely with existing team members in this dynamic and challenging industry to develop and maintain innovative solutions for state-of-the-art centralized loans settlement platform, with emphasis on test ability, and leveraging existing components to accomplish timely delivery of software products according to the business schedule. Being chiefly responsible for ongoing UI development with .Net technologies, this individual will interface with various business units in the planning of major functionality, analyzing business functional requirements to determine the scope of work, evaluating available application alternatives to support business needs, and managing resource planning/constraints.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments, to include Cloud technologies.
- Ensure consistent implementation of company software development processes and standards.
- Ensure system capacity, performance and failure recovery architecture including design and execution of both functional and non-functional tests.
- Tight collaboration with product managers and expert business analysts. Comprehension of business specifications and an ability to implement well designed solutions based off the defined requirements.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- Expertise with programming languages, programming techniques, web development technologies and use of databases
- Expertise with relational database concepts, Graphical User Interface, and service-oriented architecture
- Experience with Devops CI/CD is desired
- Experience with developing Cloud Native (AWS) application is a plus
- Experience creating architectural approaches for software design and implementation is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
In addition, the following skills are helpful
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.