The Ancillary Specialist will work in a fast-paced work environment while being organized, accurate, and showing competent business mathematical skills. In this role, you will process documents and facilitate communication between internal and external companies while verifying payment totals. This also includes speaking with customers to help answer their GAP related questions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Work From Home. You’ll work directly with co-workers from 9+ states and 100% work from home is available. Occasional days in-person in-office may be required. In-office and/or hybrid arrangements are available in Phoenix, AZ and Dallas, TX.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. The company pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Other Benefits like 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Scheduling. You’ll get a set schedule Monday through Friday, with a rotating Saturday! Based on business needs, there may be days we’ll ask your schedule to be flexible or request overtime.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
So What kinds of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver! Some calls will be challenging. Your goal is not only to find the problem but more importantly, find the solution.
- Positive emotional resilience. This is an environment where you will be faced with challenging calls on a daily basis. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- Pay: Hourly Rate of $17.50/hr Remote plus full benefits after 30-days and more!!
- High School diploma required, Bachelor or Associate degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of GAP and/or Insurance Claims background preferred.
- Processing 30-40 insurance tickets a day; no customers contact and heavy data entry
- Attention to detail and accuracy is Key in this role.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.