What we are looking for
- A servant-leader with a true burden for children's future
- A friendly enthusiast
- Leadership skills for result-oriented among staff and students
- An individual who understands; can build upon and contribute to our strong Christian ethos and previous international successes.
- A leader who is undaunted by the changes and challenges in today’s (educational) world
- A teacher who is determined to ensure every child fulfils their God-given potential and strives for excellence
- A good communication with strong interpersonal skills and moral integrity.
- A teacher who can teach in a British curriculum.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Degree in Education
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Candidates should live in around Kasoa, Weija, Mallam, Gbawe McCarthy Hills and its environs.
Crown Hope is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to relevant employment checks.
What we have to offer:
- A dedicated mission minded and hardworking team with high expectations academically and spiritually
- A proactive and supportive governing body and external specialist team.
- Enthusiastic, happy, well-behaved and motivated children
- A very well resourced school
- A school with a strong culture of respect, love, grace and moral integrity
- The opportunity to lead and develop expertise