A rapidly-growing company that helps businesses to hire talents at all levels according to their requirements, is looking for an Agile Scrum Master. The selected candidate will be responsible for collaborating with teams on a regular basis to suggest improvements. The company has more than 200mn unique visitors on a monthly basis and successfully connects them to the right jobs. This will be a full-time role that requires 4-6+ hours of overlap with the CST time zone. The company has managed to successfully raise close to $5 mn in funding.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Collaborate with teams to track team dynamics regularly
- Train team members on agile methodologies
- Encourage internal dialogue and productive teamwork
- Be the point of contact for communications with outside parties (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- To handle backlogs and new requests, collaborate with product owners
- Conflicts should be settled, and obstructions should be removed
- Help teams successfully execute changes
- Check that each sprint's deliverables meet quality criteria
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- 3+ years of experience with Agile
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Agile Transformations and Coaching
- Familiarity with Agile Assessment and Coaching
- Proficiency in English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.