The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Execution of Recruitment Strategy: Carry out all activities required to implement the Recruitment Strategy through sourcing and scouting for high caliber recruits, profile analysis of recruits and support Head, Agency Recruitment in delivering Recruitment Strategy.
Management of Recruitment & Training Activities: Engage stakeholders to deliver on targets assigned. Must be done in line with the IBP and Recruitment guidelines. Keep track of all recruitment &training activities conducted and issue accurate reports.
Recruitment &Training: Deliver business opportunity presentation, right knowledge, attitude, skills and habit to prospective recruits per New Agents onboarding timetable and training materials such that recruits become productive.
New Initiatives: Spearhead any initiative that will be rolled out to drive the recruitment strategy.
- Drive Insurance Sales
Key Functional Skills:
- University Degree, Technical Insurance qualification will be an added advantage.
- A Team Player & Affable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills; Leadership ability to coach and mentor high calibre of Agents
- Produces results: Directs actions toward achieving key business goals that are critical to company’s success
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of compliance regulations and policies and ability to apply procedures
NB: Applicants must reside in Takoradi
Interested applicants must send copies of their CVs and First Degree Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.