A Fashion school in Accra with branches in Tamale seeks an individual with a strong student recruitment marketing background. The key responsibility of this role is to ensure classrooms are filled to capacity.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Through Project, Program and Event Participation
- Through the use of effective sales, marketing, advertising, and public relations strategies using mostly electronic media and traditional media.
Enquiry management and analysis
- Respond to admissions enquiries;
- Vet and review responses to admissions enquiries;
- Assist with advising applicants on programme choices and other aspects of the admissions process;
- Vet and maintain management information on enquiries using the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
- Process applications (i.e. collate application documents, log details into the admissions database, acknowledge receipt of the application;
- Provide advice and support to applicants throughout the admissions process;
- Respond to admission emails
- Make recommendations in line with the ‘entry criteria.
- Communicate admission decisions to candidates;
- Run radio adverts and use of flyers for advertisements
- Use of social media for Adverts
Provision of management information
- Oversee the maintenance of relevant databases for prospective students including personal details and admissions status and decisions.
- Use the relevant databases in order to produce detailed monthly admissions reports for use by management
Qualification Required & Experience
- A good first degree in Marketing / Education/ Business Administration
- Significant knowledge and working experience in Sales and Marketing
- Good report writing, facilitation, and presentation skills required
- Good IT skills
- Very good communication and negotiation skills required
- Good people-management skills
Technical: (state job knowledge and skills)
- Data entry knowledge and experience
- Customer services training
- In-depth knowledge of students’ recruitment processes and procedures
- Strong leadership skill
- Problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Critical thinker
N.B: Relevant experience is an advantage
Nature of contract: Full Time
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Location: Accra and Tamale
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.