• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings and create presentations.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
• Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
• Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures
• Analyse and maintain operational data such as client info, internal cycles, timelines, systems, etc.
• Communicate with management teams to confirm the execution of company processes
• Debottleneck the organization by ensuring that communication flows effectively internally and externally
• Be the central point of contact for everyone within the organization and act as a liaison with clients
• A minimum of an HND is required
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, personal assistant or similar role
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have a pleasant attitude
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.