Reports To: Admin/HR Manager
- Assist in developing systems and procedures for the efficient and effective delivery of general administrative services (i.e. Estates and Transport, logistics and other support services etc.).
- Assist in controlling general administrative and office managerial tasks.
- Assist in directing and controlling the maintenance of all company assets.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that general administrative and procurement requirements are met as much as practicable.
- Assist in the coordination of the deduction and submission of all statutory payment
- Aid in the preparation of annual budgets for general services including logistics and support services of the company.
- Provide support in developing a human resource plan in order to provide the requisite skill of employees to meet the Company’s objectives.
- Assist in the management of the recruitment, selection and placement processes of the company.
- Assist in coordinating the employee performance appraisal processes and the development of career development plans.
- Provide support with employee orientation programmes including apprenticeship and /or attachment programmes.
- Assist in the administering of staff welfare, compensation and other benefits scheme.
- Maintain a comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date HR Information system
- Keep all personal and correspondence files
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely submission of periodic reports.
- Timely delivery and availability of of operational logistics.
- Ensure that bills are processed for approval
- Efficiency /Timely dispatch of all incoming letters and memos
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate proactiveness
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of First degree in Human Resources/Management Studies or its Equivalent
- Professional qualification in HR/Administration or related field will be an added advantage.
Work experience and Skills
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant post-qualification experience in administration or related field
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and processes.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Networking skills
- Must be computer literate - conversant with basic Word and Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure