A Reputable School In North Legon is Hiring administrative support staff for immediate employment.
- Transcribes and/or types dictation of letters, memorandum, reports, charts, forms, questionnaires, and other materials from author, clear copy, rough drafts and/or email;
- Receives telephone callers and visitors, using good judgment when referring individuals to other supervisors staff or to other offices; Maintains supervisor’s appointment calendar and occasionally schedules appointments without prior clearance.
- Compiles information for and prepares a wide variety of reports.
- Arranges for conferences, including space, time, and participants.
- Receives and reviews incoming correspondence; incumbent handles those that the s/he has the ability and knowledge to address.
- Prepares routine acknowledgements and correspondence of a non-judgmental/policy nature.
- Maintains a wide variety of complex subject matter files.
- Reviews outgoing correspondence for procedural and grammatical accuracy, conformance to general policy and factual correctness.
- Assists in the preparation of annual budget submissions and provides up-to-date status reports on budget and related issues.
- Serves as a central point of contact within the organization for information relating to clerical/administrative procedures, maintenance of files, ordering of supplies, and past practices pertaining to reports and other items of a recurring nature.
- Mentors other administrative professionals within the Team.
- Assigns to and reviews work of clerical employees, where appropriate.
- Makes travel arrangements for supervisor.
Qualification & Experience
- DBS in secretaryship or accounting
- At least 1-3 year experience
- Preferred Candidates should live in North Legon, Legon, Ashomang, Agbogba, Madina, Adenta.
- Must be computer literate