- Responsible for the management of all administrative staff.
- Monitoring the performance of the staffs by providing feedback on their performance and conduct performance evaluation.
- Responsible for overseeing all administrative works such as purchasing, maintenance, attendance, etc.
- Renewal of vital company documents and related permits.
- Produce all the necessary report and analysis regarding the Monthly Expenditure.
- In charge of receiving important guests and organize meetings.
- Perform other Administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor degree in Administration, Management or related field.
- Two (2) years of working experience with at least one (1) year of work with an International institution.
- High degree of honesty and dedication.
- Familiar with and master the various modules of administrative work.
- Excellent cross-sectional communication skills.
- Ability to control cost through data summary and analysis.
- Excellent planning and team management skills
- Strong working experience from an internationally recognized institution is preferred.