- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma or HND is required
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
Salary: Gh 800
Applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.