- Develop and deploy email/LinkedIn templates relevant to generating leads.
- Ensure all emails, phone calls, and WhatsApp messages/groups are managed and attended to on time. Must address client requests at all times (Monday through Sunday).
- On-board incoming students for our Immersive and Corporate training programs.
- Follow up on payment balances in a timely fashion.
- Keep detailed records of our applicants, students, and members of our alumni community.
- Schedule all zoom meetings and send calendar invites to current students.
- Coordinate select training programs, making sure students are showing up at all times.
- Take stock of office stationeries and necessities, and raise memos for approval.
- Run office errands as needed to ensure the smooth operation of the organization.
- Maintain the front office and the reception of visitors.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or its related field
- Basic computer skills required (Word, Excel, Gmail, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proactive problem prevention and leadership ability
- Proficiency in G Suite, Slack, and Zoom
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.