1. System construction
1) According to relevant requirements of the company, establish and improve relevant regulations and documents of the administrative and logistics management system. And monitor and supervision of the implementation of the administrative system.
2) Responsible for making quarterly and annual work plans of the department and organizing their implementation. Purchase and manage local administrative materials.
2. Logistics support management
1）According to the management system, manage the staff's office as well as restaurant and factories' environmental hygiene, and improve the staff's welfare quality.
2）Supervise and follow up the vehicle scheduling, use, maintenance, ensure the safety performance of the vehicle, and ensure the normal use and personal safety of the vehicle.
3）Supervise the expenses incurred by the vehicle, analyze the data of fuel consumption and use, and carry out reasonable control.
3. Internal and external communication
1）According to the company's needs and leaders' arrangements, supervise the maintenance of relations between officers and government departments such as police stations, communities and hospitals.
2）According to the annual work plan, organize the planning and arrangement of important meetings and activities such as the annual meeting of the company to ensure the effective implementation of large-scale meetings.
3）According to the needs of the department, assist the Chinese administrative manager to receive important guests of the company and organize meetings.
4. Administrative office work management
1) maintains the good office environment and order in the office area. Providing logistics services and work support for the company
2)Supervise and guide the daily maintenance of administrative assets and ledger management
3)Supervise and inspect the work of the procurement specialist to ensure the rationality of procurement costs
4)Check the attendance of local employees according to the related rules, and ensure that the employees work and ask for leave according to the system
5)Responsible for visa and ticket handling of Chinese employees, and guide subordinates to conduct unified management of archives
1）Manage the daily affairs of the department as well as the allocation and coordination of personnel to ensure the orderly work of the department.
2） Responsible for the business guidance and performance appraisal of the staff of the department. And cooperate with the personnel department to organize regular staff training, improve the comprehensive quality and logistics service level.
6. Other work tasks arranged by the leader.