The reputable hospitality industry requires the services of an Administrative Manager
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- First degree in Management or any related area of study, A second degree would be advantageous though.
- A minimum of five to ten years of working experience in the hospitality industry or a senior management position in a related industry.
Method Of Application: Interested applicants should submit their CVs to the following addresses firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
N.B: Only shortlisted applicants would be considered.
Closing date: 15th October 2022.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.