A reputable institution seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Assists in planning, designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating programs or projects.
- Assists in managing the College’s records.
- Assists in managing admission processes.
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken.
- Appraises direct reports.
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned by management.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Social Science, or relevant discipline.
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Development Economics, Human Resource Management, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive working experience in a Public Sector Organization.
- Experience using a variety of computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- High sense of professionalism
Send Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.