The human resource manager ensure that policies and procedures are in place. He/she also responsible for employee relation issues.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- To recruit and orient new employees
- To establish policies and procedures, update and enforce the following; Job description & Job Evaluation, Performance Management Systems, Salary and Benefits Administration, Disciplinary Code and Leave Policy
- Plan HR requirements
- Coordinate with HOD’s to coach, counsel and enforce compliance of policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with HOD’s to manage issues related to attendance (Lateness, absenteeism, discipline, leave etc)
- Supervise and maintain internal security
- Keep records and inform employees of all leaves (Annual, holidays etc)
- Produce a monthly HR report of the company.
- Appraise direct reports
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managerial level.
- Bsc/MBA in management Finance Opt.
- Supply uninterrupted logistics, stationery, and good housekeeping
- Organize servicing of all office equipment (computers, air-condition etc.)
- Advise prompt payment of utility and other office equipment bills
- Control vehicle movement and maintenance schedule and review vehicle log books regularly.
- Produce monthly vehicle, logistics, stationery, etc reports.
- Perform other allied duties that may be assigned by superiors.
- Having an accounting background would be a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.