- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the General Manager of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- HND / Degree in Related Field.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, MS Powerpoint or a related software application.
- Must be a self-motivator, confidential and a person of integrity.
- Good working relationship and ability to interpret contract documents and clauses.
Applicants must submit CV , cover letter and Passport Picture to Talentresourceplus@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.