Support Office Service department with processing paperwork and documents in line with required procedures in conformance with project specifications. Supervise, lead, and coordinate duties for the administration team. Arrange and coordinate appointments/meetings.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for an Administrative Lead to join our growing Office Services team in Yamfo, Ahafo North
Reporting to the Site Manager the Administrative Lead will provide strategic office support to Project Services Department and its staff to ensure daily smooth running of the Department on the Ahafo North Project Site in line with Company, Client, and industry requirements.
- Type: Contract
- Position: ADMINISTRATIVE LEAD
- Location: Ghana
- Industry: Admin & Secretarial
- Salary: Competitive
The tasks you'll perform
- Provides administrative and lead support to all other administrative officers within a designated function and multi-tasking whilst switching in-between several administrative tasks.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
- Supervise, lead, and coordinate duties for the administration team.
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Maintains calendar of appointments for assigned staff or department.
The expertise you'll bring
- Coordinate travel arrangements including air reservations, cost comparisons, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations. Develops travel itinerary to correspond with schedules. Verify the travel costs allocations, address discrepancies. Assists in the completion and processing of expense forms for assigned staff.
- Develop and maintain departmental filing & tracking systems. Includes establishing files for all written/email correspondence, project work, and reports. Coordinates off-site storage for old files.
- Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure. Contact and coordinate with vendors to service or repair equipment. May review vendor contracts with regards to service and research new vendor offerings
- Provides additional support through copying, faxing, and mailing as requested by assigned staff.
- Monitor and order general office supplies as needed. Processes invoices for supply orders.
- Handle other duties as specifically designated by department.
- Support Office Service department with processing paperwork and documents in line with required procedures in conformance with project specifications.
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
YOUR TRAINING, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE CHECKLIST
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in related field or equivalent.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and function of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in specialist field.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Word, and other project systems/tools.
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate
- Deadline Driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Team player
- Strategic organizer
Kindly note the following:
- Candidates can apply via https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=QW5hc3Rhc2lhLkdsb3Zlci45ODI5Ny4xMjc4N0BseWNvcG9kaXVtLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
- Deadline for submission is on Monday, 21 November 2022.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Also, all applicants should be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 with evidence (i.e., A COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate).
- Kindly state position of application in the subject column of your email and on the upper left corner of your envelope if submitting hard copies or manually.
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognize that everyone is different, and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we:
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.