- Assisting the project in health & safety report writing
- Assist in conducting safety drills with workplace staff and training workplace personnel to deal with any kind of emergency.
- Health & Safety data handling.
- Promote a positive culture of health and safety in the workplace.
- Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time that commensurate with the grade of the post.
Job Specification :
- General Knowledge in administrative works
- Excellent use of AutoCAD architectural software
- Excellent in the use of Microsoft office suit(word, excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Experience in managing correspondences and record-keeping
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar field
- Knowledge in health safety and environment management
- Strong communication skills
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Desirable university degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety Management)