The company aims is to create experiences where culture, community and cuisine intersect, reminiscent of earlier times while creating new memories. To achieve this mission, they create a lifestyle experience for their clients, by providing:
- Private dining experiences
- Artisanal Chocolates
- Business to Business consulting and services
Reporting to the Head Chef/Owner, the Administrative/Executive Assistant will support the planning, organizing, and training necessary to achieve stated objectives in marketing, sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, and quality.
Day-to-day duties will include 50% administrative work and 50% of marketing/sales. The details of the role are outlined below:
- Phone call management
- Offline sales management
- Email management
- Online store/sales management
- Social media management
- Chef's travel and calendar management
- Sales lead management
- Management of chocolate gift list
- QuickBooks update
- Weekly reports
- Monthly reports
- Social Media planning
- Monthly accounting checklist
- Stockist lead generation
- Corporate and events gifts - lead generation
AD HOC Duties:
- Invoicing, payment collection and deposits
- Follow up on client testimonials
The successful candidate will build a sustainable, fluid, and strong process for the company’s operations while working closely with the Chef/Founder to continuously develop strategies that will enhance the organization’s general performance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in administration, food service, or the hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of service food and beverage, generally involving at least a year of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Ability to communicate and understand English (ability to communicate in Twi and/or French will be a plus).
- Possess excellent math skills, ability to manage general finances and petty cash. Knowledge of QuickBooks an advantage.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.