- Attend all required staff meetings for both the church and music department
- Attends a weekly leadership meeting with the Worship Pastor – as well as a bi- weekly one-on-one meeting with the worship Arts Pastor.
- Planning Center
- Inputs all church programs in correct format into planning center
- Keeps accurate song details and people information up to date
- Adds new songs and people to the database as needed
- Handles administration for the intake of new volunteers
- Processes new applications
- Coordinates with the Worship Pastor and sets ups all auditions
- Follows up on information after auditions
- Works with the worship Pastor to maintain accurate records and documents pertaining to the Worship Arts ministry at Agape House.
- Helps in the purchase and maintenance of any supplies.
- Submits monthly requisitions for the worship Arts Department
- Keeps accurate records of office equipment and helps to maintain that equipment in good condition
- Runs projections for all services
- Help to recruit and train projection volunteers
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to critical thinking
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently on a computer and other electronic devices.
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must we able to motivate themselves to work
- Must be able to be an initiator
- Must be hard working
- Must be submitted to authority.
- We expect you to be an “owner” of this ministry and not just a “participator”
- We expect personal growth in your talents, giftings and practical skills.
- We expect that you cultivate a sincere personal relationship with the Lord outside of your work environment.
- We expect honesty and integrity with time, possessions, character and communication.
- We expect you to have the heart and mind or a servant – and be willing to do not only what is wanted but what is needed.
- We expect you to communicate accurately and appropriately.
- We expect you to refrain from gossip.
- We expect you to be timely and to value the time of others.
- We expect you to be excellent in every area of your work and ministry.
Tues: 10am – 5pm
Wed: 12pm – 7:30pm
Thurs: 12pm – 8:30pm
Fri: 10am – 5pm
Sat: 4pm – 8pm
Sun. 6:30am – 1:30pm
Total Hours: 42
NB: This Schedule is subject to change based on special programs and events of the church.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.