- Being the first point of call for guests/clients visiting the facility.
- Receiving payments and issuing receipts
- Proper record and book keeping
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Marketing and sale of ophthalmic supplies as well as health and cosmetic/beauty stocked by the facility
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Any other legally relevant duties as determined by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Female between the ages of 21 – 39 years.
- Minimum of a Diploma/ HND/ Degree from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Very good command of English and Twi as well as communication skills.
How to Apply:
Interested persons should kindly forward their application letter, CV and other supporting documents addressed as below to email@example.com
ST. IGNATIUS EYE CENTRE
POSTAL BOX 1076
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.