- Handling general office and administrative tasks, including the composition and preparation of routine correspondences.
- Answering phones and directing all incoming calls to appropriate parties promptly and efficiently.
- Distributing incoming mails, preparing outgoing mail including bulk mail and maintaining /updating mailing list.
- Planning, Coordinating Meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Making travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Making reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems
- Organize and supervise office activities, event planning, etc.
- Manage the Managing Director’s schedules and deadlines.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
- Maintain contact phone numbers for all staff and update as and when necessary
- Maintain register of company licenses and certificates and ensures their prompt renewal
- Provide administrative support to other offices
- Performing other tasks and duties as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree in Secretaryship or Business Administration or relevant course.
- Strong computer skills, Excellent phone etiquette with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
NB:Kindly email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.