The Administrative Assistant is expected to organize and provide administrative support to the NTDP and the Ghana Act| West program. He/she will be expected to ensure that the NTDP receives all the administrative and operational support needed for effective and efficient implementation of planned activities including initiating and facilitating procurement processes in collaboration with the GHS and FHI 360 procurement units.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Organize and provide administrative and operational support for the NTDP of the GHS for the implementation of the Act| West program.
- Facilitating production of final versions, type, format, edit correspondence, papers, reports, proposals, sub agreements, purchase requisitions, and other written work generated by assigned staff members.
- Assist with organization of meetings and special events with stakeholders including other units of the GHS and partners
- Work with the PM of the NTDP and the Act| West Program Manager to develop Act| West program reports (annual work plan and budgets, semiannual progress report, trip reports) according to GHS, FHI360 and USAID requirements.
- Support the finance officer to Monitor FAA deliverables and execution to ensure that the Act|West program is on track according to terms and resources used in accordance with USAID regulations and FHI policies and procedure.
- Liaise between the GHS NTD Program and the FHI360 Ghana Country Office on administrative issues including procurement and provision of all materials in the approved budget for the GHS NTD program.
- Organize and set-up internal meetings, and prepare minutes for meetings and follow up with staff members for action items.
- Compose general correspondence, schedules and memoranda as needed.
- Facilitate maintenance of office equipment, vehicles and utilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in an administrative position.
- Experience in a Non-governmental Organization (NGO) – local or International may be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to manage and meet multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Relevant skills on computer software, particularly Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates may follow the application instructions below for detailed information about each position and how to apply.
1. Go to http://www.fhi360.org/careers
2. Click on Search Jobs for the position numbers assigned to each position
3. Create an account and follow the application instructions
Availability of all positions are contingent upon funding and approval of key personnel.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.