- Responsible for supervising administrative, financial, accounting, tax, fiscal, human resources, purchasing, information technology, communication, budget and relationship activities of the project.
- Ensure all administrative and financial activities comply with internal guidelines, standards and policies, as well as compliance of the current legal legislation for preservation of the institution's image.
- Supervise and maintain financial and administrative records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statements and other data for day-to-day transactions and reports
- Administrative support to the management programme including administration of budgets.
- Support to the project team in Abidjan, Accounting, Administrative and Financial Matters
- Providing active support to resource mobilization, partnerships and networking issues.
- Prepare recurring reports as scheduled and special reports as required for budget preparation, audits or other purposes
- Advise and assist international staff, experts, subcontractors and consultants on all issues of allowances, salary advances, travel claims and other financial matters; authorize payments due for claims and services
- Prepare detailed cost estimates and participate in budget analysis and projections as required,
Educational / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Management & Accounting), BCom Accounting and Management or related programme. (Master’s degree is an advantage)
- Minimum of five (05) years work experience in accounting and Administrative managerial role or similar position.
- 3+ years in a managerial role
- Must be knowledgeable in administrative and financial processes;
- Computer knowledge –office suite;
- Extensive knowledge of financial Accounting;
- Knowledge in tax analysis;
- Must be fluent in spoken and written French.
- Must work well and make prompt and vital decisions under pressure.
- Must have the ability to deal with and resolve conflict situations.
- Must be skilled in decision making, supervision and leadership.
- Ability to integrate with work teams.
- Must be experienced in managing finance and administration operations and reporting function
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Remains calm, in control and good-humoured even under pressure
- Must be resourceful and confident to express oneself orally and in writing.
- Must have analytical and organizational skills.
Location: ABIDJAN – IVORY COAST
Kindly note: The candidate can be a Ghanaian who speaks fluent French and is willing to stay in Ivory Coast or a native from Ivory Coast who speaks fluent English in order to be able to communicate with the project in Ghana.