- Responsible for day-to-day management and providing leadership, direction and management of the finance, accounting and administrative team
- Be part of the processes for supervising, administrative work, financial forecasting and budgets.
- Perform supervisory and procurement functions
- Ensure all employees comply with regulatory and company requirements for personal and facility safety.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of an HND or Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ middle-level experience in an administrative, accounting, and/or financial management function
- Proven experience leading administrative support, goods procurement, contracts management, and human resources in a national or international organisation
- Proven experience in an effective finance and administration team
- Demonstrated experience using sound judgment in resolving problems
- Ability to initiate and complete assignments and to work under demanding circumstances with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to establish priorities and to plan, organize, coordinate and monitor own work plan and provide advice and supervision to others
- Professional and independent working style, highly motivated and well-organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Proven professional demeanor; able to present a professional image of the organisation at all times
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel applications, as well as electronic communications
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.