The Administration Officer role exists to provide consistent, high level administrative support to the Director Child Protection and Shared Services in North East Melbourne Area. Key functions for this busy role include managing correspondence, management of Director's schedules and diary and ensuring timely production of associated support information. The role also includes various project supports and provides a pivotal point of contact for key stakeholders from within the Area and department and from a diverse range of external government, private, public and community service organisations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Coordinate confidential and sensitive information with regard to critical incident reports and external inquiries and investigations for the Director, Child Protection North East Melbourne Area.
- Review, modify, design, implement and effectively maintain record keeping registers and systems for the office of the Director, Child Protection North East Melbourne Area, ensuring new systems and processes are developed in collaboration with colleagues across the department to identify the most appropriate solutions.
- Provide a range of effective executive support functions, including: accurately managing the diary; providing quality support to committees, working groups and meetings, preparing reports and correspondence on complex issues.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.