- Lease With Suppliers to ensure daily accounts payable are settled on time.
- Record and apply Credit Notes from suppliers accurately.
- Maintain an accounting package and ensure all transactions are reconciled and procedures recorded accurately for future reference.
- Communicate with other departments to resolve issues with wrong payment and error transactions to ensure they are resolved on a daily basis.
- Deliver daily, monthly and annual control and monitoring for all relevant processes.
- Develop and review control framework within accounting-relevant processes ensuring an effective control monitoring process is delivered.
- Analyse and present key variances for internal and external reporting.
- Match multiple daily orders against internal systems records, communicate and resolve all discrepancies with the Manager or correct department.
- Must be competent and pay attention to minor details.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a degree is required
- Qualified Accounting Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years in accounting-related work standardization.
- Must stay in Tema or Ashaiman and its environs.
- Must be willing to work on weekends.