We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Using bookkeeping databases, spreadsheets and software
- Posting financial transactions using appropriate computer software
- Receiving and recording vouchers, cash and checks
- Entering debits and credits into software applications and databases accurately
- Producing a variety of reports including income statements and balance sheets
- Checking for accuracy in reports, figures and postings
- Reconciling and reporting any discrepancies found in the records
- Must be a Degree Holder/CA(not mandatory) or possess any relevant qualification.
- Must be computer literate
Send Cvs to: email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.