Selected applicants will handle the company's accounts preparation and monthly prudential reports to Bank of Ghana.
- Responsible for managing the accounts payable, three-way matching, invoice verification, payment application review, and driving the approval process
- Handle payroll according to the law, reconciling bank accounts, withholding tax details collecting
- Strong collaboration with stakeholders from the regional teams
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping financial documents and Fixed assets management
- Flexibility and ability to work on different aspects
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years experience and Banking and Finance, Accounts Preparation and Prudential reporting.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be a good team player, have a pleasant personality, and be positive