To assist the Head of Accounts and Finance to prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries, and maintain bookkeeping including tracking expenses and revenue, billing, invoicing, etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure that financial accounting principles, practices, processes, and procedures are followed and timely reporting.
- Accurate record keeping and providing valuable financial information.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements for all clients.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries, and maintains bookkeeping including tracking expenses and revenue, billing, and invoicing, etc.
- Assists in providing external auditors with all required accounting information.
- Responsible for Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) and Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) filings.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Capturing data records into accounting software and generating reports
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Accomplish result by performing assigned tasks and targets.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- Bsc. Accounting/ Master’s in Accounting/ ACCA or other equivalent Professional Certification in relevant field
- With 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven accounting experience
- Conversant with the usage of accounting softwares
- Accuracy and attentive to details
- Aptitude for numbers and well organised
Cover Letters and CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.