We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Coordinator to join our Single Point of Remittance (SPOR) Team for Managed Services. You will be a key member of a team responsible for the whole SPOR process for a specific set of customers within the Global Finance Hub
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What you’ll do:
- Review PDA’S received via email against prefunding exceptions list, and prefund ISS office LPA where necessary
- Review FDA’s received via email, and make payments to LPA via Citibank or Moneycorp
- Create job numbers within Unit 4 via CODA XL
- Create USD front sheet for FDA where applicable using moneycorp ROE
- Upload finalized FDA to Petrobras portal
- Adhere to dept SOP’s on timelines for different payments and/or currencies (ADVPAY/CTM/SETTLEMENT)
- Monitoring outstanding balances & deduct from future payments where possible.
- Ensure daily payment files are submitted to banking team in a timely manner
- Resolve any questions, clarifications, queries by the customer/LPA
- Take part and contribute in periodical meetings with the team reviewing current status.
- In case of any issues with payments, ensure that these are swiftly resolved or are escalated to Line Manager as soon as known to be a major risk
- Ensure LOBD process is followed for new banking detail requests
- Request/provide swift copies/payment confirmations when required
- Post payment runs within U4 accounting system in a timely manner to ensure business continuity for the DA and Banking teams
- Create/follow up monthly SOA with Petrobras for settlement of FDA’s paid to ISS Offices
- Generate monthly hub fee invoices to regions for HUB revenue
Who you are:
- A basic working knowledge of Port Operations, Shipping and Port Agency
- Process orientated
- Understanding of company applications i.e Unit 4, Optic
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet strict timelines
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work calmly and with a positive attitude under pressure
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Willing to commit to UK office hours
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.