- Make petty cash payments
- Keep records of petty cash payments
- Make bank deposits
- Prepare sales orders and issue invoices and generate delivery orders for Warehouse Keeper.
- Process stock transfers in-between warehouses.
- Enter manual invoices from Sales representatives’ field trips.
- Post-sales returns from customers and goods returned from sales trips.
- Keep records of Sales orders, Delivery orders, Sales returns, and stock transfers.
- Assist Warehouse keeper in the reconciliation of stock weekly. (under the supervision of the Operations Manager
- Publish product price list as and when updated by management.
- Other accounts duties.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The minimum qualification should be an HND in Accounting or BSc Business Administration.
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role