We are searching for a motivated Accounts Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- To ensure all payments received both cash and cheques are deposited in the company bank accounts.
- To ensure monthly printing of bank statements from all the accounts.
- To ensure all banking transactions inputted into QuickBooks software are reconciled with the bank statement for any discrepancies every month.
- To reorder for cheque books.
- To ensure all approved invoices are inputted in QuickBooks pending receipt of payment.
- To ensure payments received are inputted into QuickBooks against their respective invoices.
- To issue VAT receipts for payments received.
- To follow up and collect WHT certificates from clients.
- To collate employee time sheets for preparation of payroll.
- To prepare monthly PAYE, WHT, SSNIT, TIER 2, and TIER 3 schedules and to make their respective payments on or before their submission date.
- To record all daily expense transactions in QuickBooks.
- To prepare and seek approval of payment vouchers.
- To issue and distribute signed cheques.
- To prepare employee payslips
- To record all income & expense transactions in books of entry
- Other jobs assigned by the Director
- 5 years of experience & above
- A minimum of HND/Degree
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.