Our team is looking for an Accounting Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring accounting professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop accounting skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Use financial data to diagnose business conditions, identify problems, and develop plans
- Prepare, read and analyze financial statements
- File personal or professional tax returns and get tips to help with tax planning
- Foster a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability between the finance department and the company
- Use Microsoft Excel for tasks most commonly performed by professionals working in management or corporate accounting
- Report cost estimates with tips on maintaining cost estimate accuracy through data validation
- Build a reporting system and how to present your findings to stakeholders
- Avoid common pitfalls and maintain good ethics
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.