- To ensure that the Company’s books of Accounts and other records of financial transactions are up to date and well kept.
- To ensure timely preparation of the monthly payroll.
- To prepare monthly financial reports.
- To prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- To implement appropriate policies and procedures for petty cash, credit controls, assets register, etc aimed at safeguarding the Company’s assets.
- To process and submit statutory payments, like PAYE, SSF and VAT to the appropriate institutions.
- To assist in the provision of inputs, guidance and coordination in the preparation of Annual Budget and to maintain efficient costing and budgetary control system.
- To liaise with the Company’s external auditors to prepare final draft accounts/Trial balance of the Company.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Candidates seeking appointment to this position must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- Minimum of ACCA/CA Part II
- Minimum of Two (2) years of working experience.
- Computer Literate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft excel
Location: Dompoase in the Adansi North District of the Ashanti Region
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.