A health facility in East Legon is looking to hire an Accountant for immediate employment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Responsible for Accountants:
Some of the duties you are required to perform includes:
• Preparing accounts and tax returns
• Overseeing the administration of payrolls
• Controlling income and expenditure
• Auditing financial information
• Giving up-to-date information about the financial status of the company
• Providing tax planning services with reference to laws in your country
• Tracing and correcting any error from previous transactions
• Complying with financial policies and regulations
An Accountant should possess some of the listed skills to fit into the position.
• Presentation Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Critical Thinking Abilities
• Knowledge of how to prepare/balance budgets
• Problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word etc.)
• IT Skills
Salary Range: Negotiable
How to Apply: Interested and suitably qualified persons should send their CV to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.