- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Securing financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum education of an HND
- Minimum of 5-years general experience and 2-years in this specific role
Salary GHC2,000 – 3,000 Net