- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Work closely with the auditor by assembling and providing all necessary financial documents and information for auditing.
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for the release of funds and procure logistics as approved
- Ensure maximum compliance of tax laws, especially with withholding taxes in all purchases.
- File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel or any accounting software.
- Receive requests for logistics from Team Leads and compare with budgetary allocations
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum qualification of an HND in Accounting
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply