- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; budget preparation: Scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Setting and following internal controls.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to General ledger accountability and financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis, administrative management, and other special projects as assigned to you.
- You must have the ability to use your initiative, decide priorities, and work without supervision.
- You must be able to supervise subordinates to meet the expectations of your department.
- Your previous experience at any level is recommended.
- You must be a good listener, organizer, have good interpersonal skills, a good counselor, team player, and problem solver.
Qualifications and Training Required:
- Degree in Accounting
- Certified Accountant
- At least 2 years working experience
Salary: Not less than GH¢36,000 per annum