- Work with Country Head and Head Office for HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees.
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook updated.
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field
- At least 3 years of management experience in HR
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important
- decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite( especially Excel) and various HR Software programs including HRIS
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.