- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Work closely with the auditor by assembling and providing all necessary financial documents and information for auditing.
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for the release of funds and procure logistics as approved
- File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel or any accounting software.
- Receive requests for logistics from Team Leads and compare with budgetary allocations
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities
- Maximize returns on financial assets by establishing and implementing financial policies, procedures, controls, reporting systems and accountability requirements.
- Prepare accurate and timely weekly and monthly management accounts, reports (P&L, Cash flow, Balance Sheet) and Forecasting.
- Payroll management, PAYE, SSNIT, Corporate tax, and other statutory requirements
- Petty Cash Management
- Daily reconciliation
Qualificants and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree/HD in Accounting required
- Must be chartered (ICAN)
- At least two years post qualification experience and 3-5 years of working experience
- Good communication skills
- Ready to join the working team
- Must be highly resourceful
- Good Knowledge of Tally accounting software will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package