Designation: Accountant reporting to Accounting & Reporting Manager
Branch: Head Office
Start date: Immediately
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
- Responsible for allocating, posting, and reconciling all transactions on Microsoft Great Plains.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation including analyzing, posting and reconcile all Cash Books.
- Responsible for allocating, posting and reconciling cash drawers.
- Responsible for allocating and preparing monthly fixed assets reconciliation reports.
- Responsible for updating agent codes and making changes on Credit Ease.
- Responsible for preparing monthly agent schedule for payment by branch managers.
- Responsible for preparing monthly agent party budgets and performance reports.
- Responsible for daily correction of credit bureaus disputes.
- Responsible for monthly analysis and uploads on three credit bureaus.
- Responsible for assisting the Accounting and Reporting Manager in the preparation and uploads of Bank of Ghana prudential returns.
- Responsible for assisting the Accounting and Reporting Manager on daily cash requirements and management needs of the branches.
- Responsible for loading branch cash on teller.
- Responsible for assisting in generating and providing all forms of reports to Branches, Management and Executives for making informed decisions.
- Preparation of all sales promotion report.
- Posting of Journals and monthly management pack update and review.
- Assist with the disbursement of payment.
- Responsible for any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor(s) and management.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Majoring in Accounting or Finance)
- Part II of ACCA, ICA or CIMA is essential.
- Must have at least three (3) years relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft GP accounting software and Microsoft office suites is preferred.
Skills / Attributes
- Hard working and driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax principles.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent management skills.
- Accurate and fast worker.
- Good interpersonal skills;
Any interested applicants should forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted. Successful applicants will be notified by email.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.