Location: Lower Manya Krobo, Eastern Region.
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Comply with government financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Work with the operational management to protect organization finances.
- Corporate Finance
- Sales software knowledge
- Accounting Software knowledge
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management Skills
- Data Entry Management Skills
- General Math Skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experienced with financial reporting requirements
Mode Of Application:
Applicants should send applications (all documents) to - email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.