- Assist the management team in attaining the company's overall strategic goals by providing financial leadership and strategic direction.
- Within the company, plan, implement, and manage all financial-related tasks.
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Act as a resource for fund management teams by providing information that helps them make better decisions.
- Prepare and oversee projects-based accounts
- Prepare financial reports for regulatory agencies to review.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Minimum of a Degree
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Should have knowledge in stock-taking and Quick Book