- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and reporting requirements (payment and filing of VAT returns, PAYE remittance and pension remittance).
- Ensure filing of returns with Regulatory Authorities
- Ensures the group internal accounting policies and procedures are adhered to
- Manages the fund disbursement process, cash balances and cash flow position.
- Oversee payment processing of payroll and bank instructions.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank statements with cash books.
- Prepare monthly cash budget/position to show bank balances, expected inflows, expected outflows and projected closing cash balance.
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to the CFO.
- Preparation of year-end account for Audit.
- Counting cash
- Sending money
- Converting cash to ecash
- Daily accounting for all our branches
Qualification and Requirement
- A minimum of a Diploma is required
- At least 1 year work experience in Finance/Accounting