- To execute accounting activities for the company in order to keep good accounting records to enhance costs analysis and cost management
- Ascertain reason for delinquency,counsels and work with members to cure delinquent accounts by making payments arrangements.
- Maintain accurate and current records of collection activities.
- Must be able to reconcile, audit the performance of the marketing team in monetary value.
- Keeping assets record and reconciling budget and expenses within the company
- Analyzing financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports.
- Keeping precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for the company
- BSc/BA/HND/Diploma in Accounting/ Business Management or any related field
- Auditing and finance with advance mathematics background
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate holders with experience in the accounting field for 3years will be considered.
- Strong computer skills, especially with MS Excel or financial analysis software.
- Good teamwork skills, communication skills
- Adaptability and strong attention to detail
- Ability to think critically in the decision making process
- High standard of ethics in analyzing use of company resources
Age limit: Not older than 36 years.
Salary Range: Ghc 1200-1800 “negotiable based on experience”
Duty station: Accra metropolitan area.
Mode of application
Send CV and cover letter to the HR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.