Prepare aged debtor lists and liaise with Regional Sales Managers to follow up on delinquent debtors in order to procure outstanding payments
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Document sales invoices and credit notes
- Reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger
- Maintain aged debtors’ trial balance within policy thresholds and follow up with customers with outstanding balances
- Prepare aged debtor lists and liaise with Regional Sales Managers to follow up on delinquent debtors in order to procure outstanding payments
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
- Preparing of statements for customers as required
- Banking duties as required
General Ledger and Payroll
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document all financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups
- Prepare and process payroll monthly.
- Ensure statutory deductions of tax (PAYE) and SSNIT are paid in time.
Education / Skills
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Must have completed at least part II of ICA or ACCA
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office suite (word, excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in accounting software such as SAP
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in the accounting field.
- Experience in the FMCG industry will be an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.