We’re looking for an Account Executive who has a consistent track record of exceeding quota across EMEA via net new account acquisition, plus some account management experience with expansion and renewals. You should have experience with consultative sales processes, selling SaaS (ideally productivity solutions), and working with mid-size to large companies, across a variety of industries. You are a solution seller by nature, training, and experience, who is genuinely curious, and confident speaking with customers. And, you’re a persuasive self-starter, a good listener, while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline. Since a majority of your time will be spent on emails, calls, and web conferences with customers, we expect an infectiously positive attitude when prospecting, presenting, and closing! We are not interested in aggressive or annoying sales tactics - we believe the product is the real reason for converting. Our secret sauce should be framed around how we can ensure people see the value of the solution we provide. If you’re ready for the ride of a lifetime into the billion-dollar unicorn club, please, by all means, click the apply button!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work all new business leads for Select (251-2,000) accounts, focused in the EMEA region.
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads, or demo requests into paid customers.
- Master the product and be able to field customer service and product questions from your leads.
- Perform customer presentations and demos via online web conferencing tools.
- Work with the Growth and Marketing teams to optimize lead generation and sales conversion tools.
- Identify customer segments and new opportunities to improve the quality of the sales pipeline.
- 2-5+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably in all sales cycles, from converting net new prospects to growing and retaining existing customers at a mid-market level.
- 2-5+ years of SaaS sales cycle experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Process-driven with diligent attention to detail.
- Experience with completing and leading Requests for Information or Requests for Quotes.
- We work a lot and love it, you LOVE work as much as we do, and can dedicate your life to this while it gets off the ground.
- Experience with project management software or other productivity tools.
- Experience with e-commerce signup flows and field sales.
- Experience with Slack, Front, Salesforce and Outreach.
- Some exposure to Customer Service and Technical Support processes, and sending responses quickly.
- You prefer building rapport with customers over annoying, aggressive sales tactics.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.