The Account Executive is a senior sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within target accounts in our Mid Market & Enterprise focused sales organization. Note: This position requires regular travel.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Prospecting and developing opportunities in target markets and accounts.
- Refining go-to-market strategy for the relevant markets and organizations in your territory.
- Engaging new and existing open source users of Mattermost to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology platform and tools.
- Managing complex enterprise sales cycles with multiple engagement points in DevOps, IT, InfoSec and other lines of business.
- Executing solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects.
- Articulating and evangelizing the vision and positioning of both Mattermost and our products, and securing strategic commercial commitments.
- Building a pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecasting business on a quarterly cadence.
- Communicating with management and sales operations to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process, as well as following instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management.
- Ensuring the successful rollout and adoption of Mattermost products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources.
- Collaborating closely with sales leadership and fluently sharing key deal information to align extended sales engineering, pre-sales, product support teams and executive support. Become an expert in Mattermost, and in enterprise messaging & collaboration software
- Significant enterprise sales and customer facing experience.
- Experience selling a technical productWork under minimal supervision on complex projects.
- Track record in developing and closing large, complex deals 4+ years successful quota attainment Very motivated and goal-oriented.
- Dynamic experience in an emerging company environment.
- Creation and execution of territory strategy and business plans.
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.